Accommodates Up To 6
Villa Hermes is a large beautifully furnished Villa, with large infinity pool and dual aspect Mediterranean Sea views over both the Greek island of Meis and the lagoon. Benefits from Onsite parking and open country side behind the Villa location. Villa Hermes is excellent for parties wishing to accommodate a member of the party with limited mobility capabilities
- Villa Hermes large beautifully furnished Villa, with infinity pool & dual aspect Mediterranean Sea views over both the Greek island of Meis & the lagoon.
Located on the exclusive Kas Peninsula Turkey, this spacious villa, which has been furnished in a contemporary style & is equipped to a very high standard with complementary WIFI, is approximately 4.5 Klm from the charming and laid back resort of Kas with its 2 marinas and many excellent bars and restaurants, and is within walking distance of sea swimming platforms & the Cachet, Feria Lighthouse & Akropol restaurants.
Accommodates 6 persons.
3 double bedrooms, 2 with king size beds on the upper floor with en suite bathroom facilities and large sea view balconies, 3rd bedroom on ground floor with twin beds
3 spectacular bathrooms, 2 en suite bathrooms with walk-in showers and 1 on the ground floor with walk in shower.
Spacious open plan beautifully furnished living room with large wall hung plasma television, DVD & CD players, and patio doors opening directly onto the pool terrace.
Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar and patio doors opening directly onto the pool terrace
Large pool terrace with alfresco dining terrace area, stylish seating and sun loungers, hammock and parasols.
Shaded pergola area
Large walled garden
Barbecue with preparation area
Private parking on drive way in front of the villa.
Services included in the rental tariff
All bed linen, bath and pool towels provided, changed weekly,
Weekly cleaning of the villa
Daily pool clean and refuse collection by the caretaker,
English speaking representative.
Welcome pack of local produce on arrival at the villa. including one 15 litres bottled water.
Free private transfers to & from the villa for 14 night villa rental in July & August.
Services available for additional charge
Daily fresh bread delivery.
Discounted car rental and airport transfers.
Barbecue service available.
No pets permitted
No smoking inside the villa is permitted
Villa Hermes Start Date End Date Tariff GBP Autumn Winter 2018 1st Nov 14th Dec £750 Festive season 2018/ 2019 15th Dec 8th Jan £1,300.00 Late Winter Early Spring 2019 9th Jan 31st March £740.00 Spring 2019 1st April 30th April £810.00 Early Summer 2019 1st May 31st May £875.00 Mid summer 2019 1st June 30th June £1,125.00 High Summer 2019
inclusive of transfers for 2 week bookings
1st July 31st August £1,350.00 Late summer 2019 1st September 31st September £1,125.00 Early Autumn 2019 1st Oct 31st Oct £880.00 Autumn Winter 2019 1st Nov 14th Dec £755.00 Festive season 2019/ 2020 15th Dec 8th Jan £1,300.00 Late Winter Early Spring 2020 9th Jan 31st March £755.00 Spring 2020 1st April 30th April £810.00 Early Summer 2020 1st May 31st May £875.00 Mid summer 2020 1st June 30th June £1,125.00 High Summer 2020
inclusive of transfers for 2 week bookings
1st July 31st August £1,350.00 Late summer 2020 1st September 31st September £1,125.00 Early Autumn 2020 1st Oct 31st Oct £880.00 Autumn Winter 2020 1st Nov 14th Dec £855.0
- Booking terms & procedures:
All guests will be required to:
· Complete a booking form, and then either e-mail or fax it back to Euro Management & co.
· Then send a completed & signed booking form along with a 25% of the total tariff booking deposit.
· The booking deposit payment may be in the form of a sterling cheque, IBAN payment or via a bank transfer payable, or credit card payments via Paypal in sterling.
· A confirmation of booking receipt will be dispatched to guests on receipt of the signed booking form & deposit payment.
· The remaining 75% balance must be paid no later than 10 weeks prior to the arrival date at the Villa.
· The balance payment must be accompanied by a separate security deposit payment, which will not be cashed but will be held as a security deposit for the duration of the guests stay. Subject to there being no damage or breakages to the villas facilities or contents the payment will be returned intact within 10 working days of guests vacating the accommodation.
· A balance payment receipt will be dispatched to guests on receipt of the balance payment & security deposit payment
· Guests wishing to book airport transfers to their accommodation, or car rental may reserve it through Euro Management & co., who will book it with a local agent on their behalf. All transfers & car rental is payable on arrival at the accommodation to the local agent, it is imperative that this is paid for on the day of arrival.
· It is the responsibility of each villa owner to maintain their villas & accommodation to a high standard of maintenance and hygiene, guests are requested to inform the local villa agent immediately any problem arises so they can resolve it. In the unlikely event that matters are not resolved guests can contact Euro Management & Co. so they contact the owners direct.
· In order to assess whether individual villas are providing a satisfactory level of facilities, & to maintain standards, guests will be requested to complete an accommodation review at the end of their holidays.
Please note that swimming pools unless otherwise specified are not heated &.are therefore, not operational during the winter months. They are normally operational between April – the end of October.
Telephone: 0044 (0) 117 962 0473
Mobile: 0044 (0) 079899289958
All had a great time
We just got back and all had a great time thanks. I’ll send this on to my brother and let you know if he has any interest. I will recommend villa Hermes to him so can you let me know what the best price will be for this one after any discounts for just the villa. Regards
I just wanted to drop you a note to say that we had a fabulous time at Villa Hermes and we loved Kas!
We would love to come back and will be definitely in touch, I have forwarded details of the villa onto quite a few friends as I was so impressed and I am sure that some of them will book your villa.
Catherine” – 14/08/2015
“No problems. Thanks for confirming what we thought.
Holiday going fantastically!
Nick” – 19/07/2015
“It’s a wonderful, quiet, peaceful and well equipped facility for group.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 20 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013
It has Great scenic view. and at the same time when we were in the pool, it is so relaxing…to see that scenic (ocean view) part. This villa has an option of Bar-b-q. which we loved being a bar-b-q lover. Constant logistic support by Manager, Mr. Fuat was very convenient. which made our stay so enjoyable which make me encouraged… more”
Many thanks for that , it was very relaxing and a great place to wind down. I’m now back in to the hustle of the real world uD83DuDE2B.
My partner Kathy was eager to stay on lol.
Fuat and his wife were great people who helped us no end .
I can’t speak highly enough of them , and his fish barbecue was amazing.I will definitely recommend yourselves and villa Hermes and also Fuat and nerryman ( not sure of spelling)
Ed” – 14/06/2015
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 25 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
Wonderful villa, well maintained to a high standard. Everything you need to hand. Absolutely loved it. Fuat was very helpful nothing too much trouble.”
Spacious, Spotless and Very Special”
5 of 5 stars
“Reviewed 29 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013 .
We took our 2 sons (aged 18 & 21) and their girlfriends and all had a fabulous stay at this beautiful villa. It was spacious, spotlessly clean and beautifully decorated to a high standard. There was plenty of room for everyone to have their own space with lots of seating and sun beds, which meant that the youngsters were happy… more
“Magnificent Views & Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 August 2013 for a stay in May 2013
This is my first time in KAS, Turkey. Villa Hermes provided the best possible amenities and services to make the trip extra special. Specially the onsite care taker Fuat and his family made us feel right in paradise. Fuat “the Barbecue Master” & his wife made excellent meals that beats the best of the best restaurants around Kas.