Apply on line for Turkish entry Visa by clicking on this link
For further information about villa rentals in Kas, availability enquiries, or to make a reservation, please fill in the form below. Minimum booking 7 nights unless available as a special offer, change over days are flexible. Booking in on day of arrival is from 15.30hrs, booking out time on departure day is 10.30hrs unless otherwise agreed in writing. Unlike some large villa rental websites we have no hidden charges/costs or vat added to our villa rentals.
New passport regulations.
All guests must provide photo copies of their individual passport information page (the one with photo). The copies must either given to the villa manager/ caretaker on the day of arrival at the villa. The passport copies will then be submitted to the local police for registration, along with duration of stay arrival and departure. Alternatively full sized scanned copies can be emailed to us a minimum of 10 days prior to your arrival date, which will then be forwarded onto the villa manager/ caretaker in question. This is a new Turkish government regulation introduced as a security measure that covers all visitors.
1. All parties are required to complete a booking reservation form. A 25% booking deposit will be required when making a reservation. The balance is payable 10 weeks prior to arrival at the villa All reservations made within the 10 week period must be paid in full and are binding.
2. A refundable security deposit, in the form of separate payment, will be required on paying the final balance. The security deposit payment will not be cashed and will be returned to you intact within 10 working days , subject to there being no damage to villa, its facilities or loss of goods from the rental property during your stay. All payments and reservation will be receipted and confirmed by email.
3. Payments may be made by sterling cheque, IBAN or bank transfer. Credit card payments are only accepted via World Pay, virtual terminal system, please note that payment via World Pay by credit card will not incur a surcharge. American express credit cards unfortunately are not accepted.
4. Please note, unless otherwise specified none of the advertised properties are suitable for persons with limited mobility or persons with severe mobility problems. All guests are responsible for taking out comprehensive travel insurance to cover holiday cancellation, personal health, travel and loss or theft of Possessions.
5. Further booking terms and conditions will be emailed along with the booking form that will be emailed to you on request
6. For land line telephone enquiries please call 0044 (0) 117 962 0473 For mobile call or text enquiries 0044 (0)79899289958
VILLA DESCRIPTION – Whilst all information supplied on the relevant websites is deemed to be correct to the best of our knowledge, it is understood that the information is supplied in good faith but is for guidance purposes only and does not form any part of the contract entered in to as a result of placing a booking
Please note that noise may emanate from other villas and or a nearby hotel over which the owners have no control other to complain to the parties concerned.