Accommodates Up To 7
Villa Irena is a spacious 4 bedroom villa with private pool and wonderful Mediterranean Sea and mountains views and truly wonderful and stunning sunsets.
- Villa Irena, spacious 4 bedroom villa with private pool and wonderful Mediterranean Sea and mountains views & stunning sunsets, located in an elevated location on the lagoon side of the exclusive Kas Peninsula.
Fully air-conditioned and with under floor heating for cooler months this stylishly furnished accommodation, with free WIFI & satellite TV is just a short drive to local beaches and the charming laid back resort of Kas, with its many excellent bars, restaurants boutiques.
150 sq/m villa built in a traditional Turkish style with stone cladding under a terracotta roof.
Air conditioning & under floor heating throughout.
Mosquito nets to all windows.
Open plan Living Room – 3 sofas 1 armchair & coffee tables, with flat screen satellite television with DVD, free WIFI, internet radio and ipod docking station and log-burner.
Dining area – Dining table & seating for 6
Kitchen – Fully fitted with fridge/freezer, electric/gas cooker, extractor fan, oven, microwave, dishwasher, kettle
& toaster water cooler dispenser.
Utility Room- Washing machine, iron & ironing board
Ground floor fully tiled bathroom with WC, sink, shower
All 3 bedrooms have large fitted wardrobes with a full length mirrors & sea view balconies
Bedroom 1 – Large double bed, bedside tables, bedside chairs, dressing table, with patio doors opening onto sea view balcony
Bedroom 2 – Large double bed, bedside tables, bedside chairs, dressing table, safety deposit box, with patio doors opening onto sea view balcony.
Bedroom 3 – Single bed, bedside table bedside chair, dressing table, outside balcony
Family Bathroom – Large Jacuzzi style bath, separate shower room, WC, sink, mirror & hairdryer.
Lower ground Floor:
Bedroom 4 – Large double bed, bedside tables, bedside chairs, dressing table, outside balcony and en-suite bathroom with shower
Large private terrace accessed from 1st floor via 3 sliding french doors, secluded private infinity pool, sun loungers, patio dining table, chairs and parasol seating 6.
Small mature garden
The pool shape is dog-legged with approximate dimensions of 3m x 7m. The depth range is approximately 1.5m to 2.5mChildren must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times around the pool area.
There are no disabled facilities. There is a short flight of steps down to the entrance of the villa. The access to the 4th en-suite bedroom is via a longer flight of outside steps. All the main bedrooms are via the internal staircase
Safety deposit box
All bed linen, bath & towels provided.
Weekly cleaning & linen change
Daily pool clean & refuse collection
English speaking representative
Welcome pack on arrival
No smoking permitted inside the villa
No pets permitted.
Discounted car rental & private Airport transfers available.
Villa Irena Start Date End Date Tariff GBP Late summer 2019 1st Sept 31st Sept £1,000.00 Autumn Winter 2019 1st Nov 14th Dec £770.00 Festive season 2019 / 2020 15th Dec 8th Jan £1,125.00 Late Winter Early Spring 2020 9th Jan 31st March £700.00 Spring 2020 1st April 30th April £770.00 Early Summer 2020 1st May 31st May £800.00 Mid summer 2020 1st June 30th June £1,150.00 High Summer 2020 1st July 31st Aug £1,450.00 Late summer 2020 1st Sept 31st Sept £1,050.00 Early Autumn 2020 1st Oct 31st Oct £900.00 Autumn Winter 2020 1st Nov 14th Dec £800.00 Festive season 2020 / 2021 15th Dec 8th Jan £1.300.00 Late Winter Early Spring 2021 9th Jan 8th Jan £770.00
- Booking terms & procedures:
All guests will be required to:
· Complete a booking form, and then either e-mail or fax it back to Euro Management & co.
· Then send a completed & signed booking form along with a 25% of the total tariff booking deposit.
· The booking deposit payment may be in the form of a sterling cheque, IBAN payment or via a bank transfer payable, or credit card payments via Paypal in sterling.
· A confirmation of booking receipt will be dispatched to guests on receipt of the signed booking form & deposit payment.
· The remaining 75% balance must be paid no later than 10 weeks prior to the arrival date at the Villa.
· The balance payment must be accompanied by a separate security deposit payment, which will not be cashed but will be held as a security deposit for the duration of the guests stay. Subject to there being no damage or breakages to the villas facilities or contents the payment will be returned intact within 10 working days of guests vacating the accommodation.
· A balance payment receipt will be dispatched to guests on receipt of the balance payment & security deposit payment
· Guests wishing to book airport transfers to their accommodation, or car rental may reserve it through Euro Management & co., who will book it with a local agent on their behalf. All transfers & car rental is payable on arrival at the accommodation to the local agent, it is imperative that this is paid for on the day of arrival.
· It is the responsibility of each villa owner to maintain their villas & accommodation to a high standard of maintenance and hygiene, guests are requested to inform the local villa agent immediately any problem arises so they can resolve it. In the unlikely event that matters are not resolved guests can contact Euro Management & Co. so they contact the owners direct.
· In order to assess whether individual villas are providing a satisfactory level of facilities, & to maintain standards, guests will be requested to complete an accommodation review at the end of their holidays.
Please note that swimming pools unless otherwise specified are not heated &.are therefore, not operational during the winter months. They are normally operational between April – the end of October.
Telephone: 0044 (0) 117 962 0473
Mobile: 0044 (0) 079899289958
M T W T F S S12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031
For all availability enquiries please contact us
“Absolutely, the weather was fantastic, as usual
Great holiday, thanks. Look forward to receiving cheque later this week.
Jane – 27/07/2015
We had a wonderful time in the villa and Hillary took good care of us and we will keep your site in mind for next year
Grtz, Ron” – 24/08/2015
Just perfect !!
For a stay in Aug 2016
“First time in Kas, first time on holiday with the family (6). Its one of the highest on the island and waking up to the sound of birds, perfect settings and the fresh breeze while looking over the most Beautiful breathtaking views, was special. Will defo miss it and will definitely be returning. All questions answered and served whether it was a hire car or just general info. Mamet brought fresh bread for us every morning. The kids have never been so happy! Thanks Lindsey for everything, it was an absolute pleasure! Until the next time….”