Accommodates Up To 8
Villa Babs is extremely spacious, the with private infinity pool and superb Mediterranean sea views over looking the Greek island of Meis.
- Villa Babs is extremely spacious, the with private infinity pool and superb Mediterranean sea views over looking the Greek island of Meis, is located on the exclusive Kas Peninsula.
Stylishly furnished to a high standard, with travertine floors throughout, the villa is ideally located for a relaxing holiday in this stunning region of Turkey.
The villa is approximately 4.5 klm from the charming up-market and slightly bohemian resort of Kas, with its 2 marinas, and excellent selection of restaurants and bars.
The resort of Kas which is close to many important historical sites is special as it still retains its friendly Turkish identity that attracts a cosmopolitan mix of independent travelers from around the world.
Accommodates up to 6 persons in the villa, an additional 2 persons can be accommodated in the studio apartment (surcharge applies),
Private infinity pool
Spacious pool terrace equipped , alfresco dining area, hammock, large suspended seating area, and sun loungers.
Superb sea views
Stunning entrance hall with a staircase leading upto the bedroom accommodation, and steps leading down to the spacious open plan living room.
Extremely spacious open plan living room 2 seating areas, area one furnished with large sofa seating area, for viewing DVD’S, on the large flat screen satelite TV. there is also WIFI & an I-Pod docking station Area 2 with 2 large sofas either side of French doors leading directly onto the pool terrace.
Extremely well equipped modern kitchen, with dishwasher, gas hob, electric oven and hood extractor.
Separate utility room with washing machine.
Circular dining area with sea view window.
Spacious ground floor cloakroom with WC .
Master bedroom with double bed, large fitted wardrobe, sea view balcony with table and chairs, large stylish en suite bathroom with walk-in shower, and circular bath set in a sea view recess.
Double bedroom, with double bed, large fitted wardrobe, dressing table and large seating/chilling out area set into sea view window recess.
Large family bathroom with circular bath and separate shower cubicle.
Twin bedroom with 2 single beds and fitted wardrobe. with PS3 & televison for use with the PS3.
Services included in the rental tariff
All bed linen, bath and pool towels provided, changed weekly,
Weekly cleaning of the villa
Daily pool clean and refuse collection by the gardener,
English speaking representative.
Welcome pack of local produce on arrival at the villa.
Services available for additional charge
Daily fresh bread delivery.
Discounted car rental and airport transfers.
Villa Babs Start Date End Date Tariff GBP Early Autumn 2017 1st Oct 31st Oct £980.00 Autumn Winter 2017 1st Nov 14 Dec £740.00 Festive season 2017/ 2018 15th Dec 8th Jan £1,300.00 Late winter /Early Spring 2018 9 Jan 31st March £740.00 Spring 2018 1st April 30th April £890.00 Early summer 2018 1st May 31st May 985.00 Mid Summer 2018 1st June 30th June £1,135.00 High Season 2018 1st Jul 31st Aug £1,375.00 Late summer 2018 1st Sept 30th Sept £1,135.00 Early Autumn 2018 1st Oct 31st Oct £985.00 Autumn Winter 2018 1st Nov 14 Dec £740 Festive season 2018/2019 15 Dec 8 Jan £1.350 Late winter /Early Spring 2019 9 Jan 31st March £740 Spring 2019 1st April 30th April £895.00 Early summer 2019 1st May 31st May £985.00 Mid Summer 2019 1st June 30th June £1,135.00 High Season 2019 1st July 31st August £1,375.00 Late summer 2019 1st September 31st September £1,135.00
Rental rates are per villa for 7 nights for up to 6 persons. 10% discount on 2 person only 2 week rentals may be available. Minimum rental 7 nights, An additional 2 guests may be accommodated in the studio apartment at a £50.00 surchage per head per week
- Booking terms & procedures:
All guests will be required to:
· Complete a booking form, and then either e-mail or fax it back to Euro Management & co.
· Then send a completed & signed booking form along with a 25% of the total tariff booking deposit.
· The booking deposit payment may be in the form of a sterling cheque, IBAN payment or via a bank transfer payable, or credit card payments via Paypal in sterling.
· A confirmation of booking receipt will be dispatched to guests on receipt of the signed booking form & deposit payment.
· The remaining 75% balance must be paid no later than 10 weeks prior to the arrival date at the Villa.
· The balance payment must be accompanied by a separate security deposit payment, which will not be cashed but will be held as a security deposit for the duration of the guests stay. Subject to there being no damage or breakages to the villas facilities or contents the payment will be returned intact within 10 working days of guests vacating the accommodation.
· A balance payment receipt will be dispatched to guests on receipt of the balance payment & security deposit payment
· Guests wishing to book airport transfers to their accommodation, or car rental may reserve it through Euro Management & co., who will book it with a local agent on their behalf. All transfers & car rental is payable on arrival at the accommodation to the local agent, it is imperative that this is paid for on the day of arrival.
· It is the responsibility of each villa owner to maintain their villas & accommodation to a high standard of maintenance and hygiene, guests are requested to inform the local villa agent immediately any problem arises so they can resolve it. In the unlikely event that matters are not resolved guests can contact Euro Management & Co. so they contact the owners direct.
· In order to assess whether individual villas are providing a satisfactory level of facilities, & to maintain standards, guests will be requested to complete an accommodation review at the end of their holidays.
Please note that swimming pools unless otherwise specified are not heated &.are therefore, not operational during the winter months. They are normally operational between April – the end of October.
Telephone: 0044 (0) 117 962 0473
Mobile: 0044 (0) 079899289958
“What a fabulous holiday”
Just emailing to say what a fabulous holiday we had at Villa Babs. Everything ran so smoothly and we all enjoyed it so much.
We are usually reluctant to go back to places we have visited in case we don’t enjoy it as much as the first time, but this certainly wasn’t the case. In fact I think having had the experience of already having visited the area added to our enjoyment.
The villa was beautiful and Bayram was his usual charming self bringing us our bread and on hand to help with any issues. The welcome pack was excellent.” 30/06/2017
We had a great time thank you. The Villa was perfect and Hilary was very helpful. It was very cool when we reached Luton with a temperature drop of 24 degrees!
Its lovely to be back at work (not)
Gary” – 29/07/2015
“Amazing view”“Everything about this villa was amazing .We arrived at 12.30 to a lovely welcome pack lights on and spotlessly clean. The photos do not do it justice the inside is stunning with everything high quality furnishings etc. The outside is great with comfy outside seating stunning infinity pool and views to die for . The gardener handyman was lovely delivering fresh bread every morning, nothing is too much trouble. Easy to get the dolmus no steep hills short ride to Kas very quiet lovely location The only small point would be to have more plastic outdoor crockery. All in all super holiday organised by Kas4Villas .We wouldn’t hesitate in recommending this company and this villa.” – 26/08/2014
and Villa Babs were fantastic, we really enjoyed our holiday this year.
Regards Tricia and Peter” – 27/06/2015
Many thanks for your e-mail.
We as usual had a fantastic time. It has been a few years since I have had a three week holiday in Kas and I had forgotten how much harder it is to come home!!
Many thanks once again for all your help.
Kim” – 29/07/2015
Thank you! We loved our holiday. The villa was super. Wonderful location although quite far out of town. I think I’d hire a car if staying there again as I don’t think we got out and about as much as we could have. We enjoyed the pool and sun too much!Thanks again for organising everything, including taxis and the extra pool room, which was well worth the extra £50.
Jenny – 21/10/2015
We had such a wonderful time and I hope Hilary didn’t find us to hard work !!!
No need to post it back, you can destroy it your end if you wish.
Sacha” – 05/07/2015