Accommodates Up To 6
Villa Scarlett overlooking the Greek island of Meis, a private infinity pool and spacious well appointed accommodation, a luxury and modern villa in Kas.
- Villa Scarlett located on the exclusive Kas Peninsula offering superb Mediterranean sea views overlooking the Greek island of Meis, a private infinity pool & spacious well appointed accommodation.
Stylishly furnished to a high standard, with travertine floors throughout, the villa is ideally located for a relaxing holiday in this stunning region of Turkey. The villa is approximately 4.5 klm from the charming up-market and slightly bohemian resort of Kas, with its 2 marinas, and excellent selection of restaurants and bars.
The resort of Kas which is close to many important historical sites is special as it still retains its friendly Turkish identity that attracts a cosmopolitan mix of independent travelers from around the world.
Accommodates up to 6 persons in the villa, an additional 2 small children can be accommodated in the (surcharge applies), Villa Scarlett & Villa Aynur if booked together can accommodate large parties of up to 12 guests & 2 small children.
Private infinity pool 10metres x 5 metre approx
Sea platform a short walk from Villa
Spacious pool terrace equipped , alfresco dining area, gas barbecue, pool side shower and sun loungers & parasols
Superb sea views
Stunning entrance hall to the spacious open plan living room.
Extremely spacious open plan living room 2 seating areas, area one furnished with large sofa seating areas, both with patio doors onto the pool terrace. Large flat screen satelite TV. and WIFI
Spacious dining area seating up to 8 guests.
Extremely well equipped modern kitchen, with dishwasher, gas hob, electric oven and hood extractor.
Spacious ground floor cloakroom with WC .
Spacious ground floor bedroom with double bed & en suite facilities.
Stairs leading to upper floor.
Master bedroom with double bed, large fitted wardrobe, sea view balcony with table and chairs, large stylish en suite with spacious shower cubicle.
Double bedroom, with double bed, large fitted wardrobe, dressing table , and ensuite bathroom with bath.
Fully air conditioned
Services included in the rental tariff
All bed linen, bath and pool towels provided, changed weekly,
Weekly cleaning of the villa
Daily pool clean and refuse collection by the gardener,
English speaking representative.
Welcome pack of local produce on arrival at the villa.
Services available for additional charge
Villa Scarlett Start Date End Date Tariff GBP Autumn Winter 2018 1st Nov 14th Dec £750 Festive season 2018/ 2019 15th Dec 8th Jan £1,350 Late Winter Early Spring 2019 9th Jan 31st March 730 Spring 2019 1st April 30 April £870 Early Summer 2019 1st May 31st May £990 Mid summer 2019 1st June 30 June £1,165 High Summer 2019 1st July 31st Aug £1,400.00 Late summer 2019 1st September 31st September 1,165.00 Early Autumn 2019 1st Oct 31st Oct £980.00 Autumn Winter 2019 1st Nov 14th Dec £750.00 Festive season 2019/ 2020 15th Dec 8th Jan £1,350.00 Late Winter Early Spring 2020 9th Jan 31st March 750.00 Spring 2020 1st April 30 April £875.00 Early Summer 2020 1st May 31st May £990.00 Mid summer 2020 1st June 30 June £1,165.00 High Summer 2020 1st July 31st Aug £1,400.00 Late summer 2020 1st September 31st September £1,165.00 Early Autumn 2020 1st Nov 14th Dec £750.00 Festive season 2020/ 2021 15th Dec 8th Jan £1,350.00
- Booking terms & procedures:
All guests will be required to:
· Complete a booking form, and then either e-mail or fax it back to Euro Management & co.
· Then send a completed & signed booking form along with a 25% of the total tariff booking deposit.
· The booking deposit payment may be in the form of a sterling cheque, IBAN payment or via a bank transfer payable, or credit card payments via Paypal in sterling.
· A confirmation of booking receipt will be dispatched to guests on receipt of the signed booking form & deposit payment.
· The remaining 75% balance must be paid no later than 10 weeks prior to the arrival date at the Villa.
· The balance payment must be accompanied by a separate security deposit payment, which will not be cashed but will be held as a security deposit for the duration of the guests stay. Subject to there being no damage or breakages to the villas facilities or contents the payment will be returned intact within 10 working days of guests vacating the accommodation.
· A balance payment receipt will be dispatched to guests on receipt of the balance payment & security deposit payment
· Guests wishing to book airport transfers to their accommodation, or car rental may reserve it through Euro Management & co., who will book it with a local agent on their behalf. All transfers & car rental is payable on arrival at the accommodation to the local agent, it is imperative that this is paid for on the day of arrival.
· It is the responsibility of each villa owner to maintain their villas & accommodation to a high standard of maintenance and hygiene, guests are requested to inform the local villa agent immediately any problem arises so they can resolve it. In the unlikely event that matters are not resolved guests can contact Euro Management & Co. so they contact the owners direct.
· In order to assess whether individual villas are providing a satisfactory level of facilities, & to maintain standards, guests will be requested to complete an accommodation review at the end of their holidays.
Please note that swimming pools unless otherwise specified are not heated &.are therefore, not operational during the winter months. They are normally operational between April – the end of October.
Telephone: 0044 (0) 117 962 0473
Mobile: 0044 (0) 079899289958
We are having a wonderful time in Kas. The villa is amazing. I’m just checking what time we need to check out on Monday as our flight isn’t until the evening. I think we are being picked up by transfer company at around 4pm.
If you could let me know, that would be great.
Felicity” – 18/07/2015
“We had a great
time at villa Scarlett and thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Best Petra” – 13/08/2015