Accommodates Up To 6
Villa Aynur offers wonderful open Mediterranean Sea views over the Greek Island of Meis, with a private pool and modern furnishing.
- Villa Aynur offers wonderful open Mediterranean Sea views over the Greek Island of Meis.
With its own large private infinity edge pool, this brand new beautifully presented well equipped spacious villa, that is very well furnished in a contemporary style, is just a 100 meters from the sea, with nearby swimming platforms and just short drive to the up-market resort of Kas with many excellent restaurants, bars, boutiques and 2 marinas.
Villa Scarlett & Villa Aynur are linked via garden steps and if booked together can accommodate large parties of up to 12 guests & 2 small children.
Accommodates 6 persons.
The fully air-conditioned accommodation offers:
1 double bedroom on the ground floor with an en suite bathroom, large double bed, air-conditioning & Patio doors opening onto the pool terrace
2 double bedrooms on the upper floor with en suite bathrooms, large double beds, air-conditioning & sea view balconies.
The spacious open plan, vaulted ceiling living room which is furnished in a contemporary style, is fully air-conditioned with double aspect patio doors opening directly onto the pool terrace.
Fully equipped contemporary kitchen dining room, with gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher and large frost free fridge freezer.
Ground floor cloakroom with iron & Ironing board
All rooms have mosquito net screens
Spacious sea view terrace with large infinity pool with sole use of guests staying at the villa equipped with large marble top dining table and chairs for alfresco dining, sun beds and parasols, and poolside shower.
Wireless internet service
Parking space on the road.
Long flight of steps leading down to the villa from the road.
100 meters from the sea.
Welcome pack on arrival
Weekly cleaning plus Weekly linen & towel change
Daily pool clean
Daily bread delivery charged at cost can be organized
Discounted airport transfers and car rental available
Villa Aynur Start Date End Date Tariff GBP Autumn Winter 2018 1st Nov 14 Dec £730 Festive season 2018 / 2019 15th Dec 8 Jan £1,100 Late Winter Early Spring 2019 9th Jan 31st March £730 Spring 2019 1st April 30th April £800 Early Summer 2019 1st May 31st May £850 Mid summer 2019 1st June 30 June £1,130.00 High Summer 2019 1st July 31st Aug £1,300.00 Late summer 2019 1st Sept 30th Sept £1,130.00 Early Autumn 2019 1st Oct 31st Oct £870.00 Autumn Winter 2019 1st Nov 14 Dec £730.00 Festive season 2019 / 2020 15th Dec 8 Jan £1,100.00 Late Winter Early Spring 2020 9th Jan 31st March £740.00 Spring 2020 1st April 30th April £810.00 Early Summer 2020 1st May 31st May £870.00 Mid summer 2019 1st June 30 June £1,130.00 High Summer 2020 1st July 31st Aug £1,310.00 Late summer 2020 1st Sept 30th Sept £1,130.00 Early Autumn 2020 1st Oct 31st Oct £875.00 Autumn Winter 2020 1st Nov 14 Dec £740.00
- Booking terms & procedures:
All guests will be required to:
· Complete a booking form, and then either e-mail or fax it back to Euro Management & co.
· Then send a completed & signed booking form along with a 25% of the total tariff booking deposit.
· The booking deposit payment may be in the form of a sterling cheque, IBAN payment or via a bank transfer payable, or credit card payments via Paypal in sterling.
· A confirmation of booking receipt will be dispatched to guests on receipt of the signed booking form & deposit payment.
· The remaining 75% balance must be paid no later than 10 weeks prior to the arrival date at the Villa.
· The balance payment must be accompanied by a separate security deposit payment, which will not be cashed but will be held as a security deposit for the duration of the guests stay. Subject to there being no damage or breakages to the villas facilities or contents the payment will be returned intact within 10 working days of guests vacating the accommodation.
· A balance payment receipt will be dispatched to guests on receipt of the balance payment & security deposit payment
· Guests wishing to book airport transfers to their accommodation, or car rental may reserve it through Euro Management & co., who will book it with a local agent on their behalf. All transfers & car rental is payable on arrival at the accommodation to the local agent, it is imperative that this is paid for on the day of arrival.
· It is the responsibility of each villa owner to maintain their villas & accommodation to a high standard of maintenance and hygiene, guests are requested to inform the local villa agent immediately any problem arises so they can resolve it. In the unlikely event that matters are not resolved guests can contact Euro Management & Co. so they contact the owners direct.
· In order to assess whether individual villas are providing a satisfactory level of facilities, & to maintain standards, guests will be requested to complete an accommodation review at the end of their holidays.
Please note that swimming pools unless otherwise specified are not heated &.are therefore, not operational during the winter months. They are normally operational between April – the end of October.
Telephone: 0044 (0) 117 962 0473
Mobile: 0044 (0) 079899289958