Accommodates Up To 8
Villa Athena, large detached villa with private pool for rent on the exclusive Kas Peninsula, with close to sea swimming platforms.
- Villa Athena, large detached villa with private pool for rent on the exclusive Kas Peninsula, with close to sea swimming platforms with wonderful unobstructed Mediterranean Sea and mountain views, in a traditional garden setting.
This spacious, fully air-conditioned & well furnished villa, which has wireless internet access is few minutes walk to the Peninsula gardens, Arpia and light house hotel restaurants, sea swimming platforms & just a short drive to local beaches & to the up-market & slightly laid-back resort of Kas, with its many excellent, bars, restaurants and 2 marinas.
Number of bedrooms:4
3 bedrooms have queen sized double beds (150 x2m) 1 bedroom with twin beds. All bedrooms have en-suite bathroom facilities, air-conditioning & mosquito nets over the windows.
Number of bathrooms:4
All bathrooms are en-suite with wc., hand basin and shower cabin
Fully fitted kitchen equipped with dishwasher, full oven, fridge freezer and washing machine.
Living room/dining room facilities:
Tastefully furnished, spacious air-conditioned open plan living room with dining area with doors opening directly onto the pool terrace. Equipped with stylish seating area, flat screen satellite TV, DVD & CD players, wireless internet access and dining table with seating up to 8 persons.
Cot and high chair available.
Large freshwater pool, with uninterrupted sea views from the spacious pool terrace, equipped with sun loungers, terrace furniture and shaded terrace area. Beach towels not provided for use around the pool.
Well maintained garden
All bed linen and bath towels provided.
Weekly Cleaning and linen change
Daily refuse collection & pool clean
Mosquito nets: Provided in all rooms on some of the windows
A welcome pack is provided on arrival
6 minutes walk approx.to nearest sea swimming platform
Fresh bread delivered daily at cost
Smoking not permitted inside the Villa, No pets permitted
Discounted car rental and transfers available.
Discounts may be available for couples( parties of 2 persons)and smaller parties.
Free airport transfers in June, July, August & September from either Dalaman or Antalya. Airport for all 2 week bookings
Villa Athena Start Date End Date Tariff GBP Spring 2020 1st April 30th April £815.00 Early Summer 2020 1st May 31st May £950.00 Mid Summer 2020 1st June 30 June £1,135.00 High Summer 2020
2 weeks rental inclusive of transfers
1st July 31st August £1,375.00 Late summer 2020 1st September 30th September £1,135.00 Early Autumn 2020 1st October 31st October £930.00 Autumn Winter 2020 1st November 15th December £790.00 Festive season 2020 / 2021 15th December 8th January £1,375.00 Late Winter Early Spring 2021 9th January 31st March £790.00 Spring 2021 1st April 2021 30th April 2021 £835.00 Early summer 2021 1st May 2021 31st May 2021 £930.00 Mid summer 2021 transfer included for 14 night booking 1st June 2021 30th June 2021 £1,165.00 High Season 2021 transfer included for 14 night booking 1st July 2021 31st August 2021 £1,415.00 Late Summer 2021transfer included for 14 night booking 1st September 2021 30th September 2021 £1,165.00 Early Autumn 2021 1st October 2021 31st October 2021 £930.00 Autumn/Winter 2021 1st November 2021 16th December 2021 £835.00 Festive Season 2021/2022 16th December 2021 8th January 2022 £1,175.00 Late Winter early spring 2022 9th January 2022 31st March 2022 £850.00 10% discount 2 person only 14 night booking
Rental rates are per villa for 7 nights for up to a maximum of 8 persons. 10% discount on 2 person only 2 week rentals may be available. Minimum rental 7 nights
- Booking terms & procedures:
All guests will be required to:
· Complete a booking form, and then either e-mail or fax it back to Euro Management & co.
· Then send a completed & signed booking form along with a 25% of the total tariff booking deposit.
· The booking deposit payment may be in the form of a sterling cheque, IBAN payment or via a bank transfer payable, or credit card payments via Paypal in sterling.
· A confirmation of booking receipt will be dispatched to guests on receipt of the signed booking form & deposit payment.
· The remaining 75% balance must be paid no later than 10 weeks prior to the arrival date at the Villa.
· The balance payment must be accompanied by a separate security deposit payment, which will not be cashed but will be held as a security deposit for the duration of the guests stay. Subject to there being no damage or breakages to the villas facilities or contents the payment will be returned intact within 10 working days of guests vacating the accommodation.
· A balance payment receipt will be dispatched to guests on receipt of the balance payment & security deposit payment
· Guests wishing to book airport transfers to their accommodation, or car rental may reserve it through Euro Management & co., who will book it with a local agent on their behalf. All transfers & car rental is payable on arrival at the accommodation to the local agent, it is imperative that this is paid for on the day of arrival.
· It is the responsibility of each villa owner to maintain their villas & accommodation to a high standard of maintenance and hygiene, guests are requested to inform the local villa agent immediately any problem arises so they can resolve it. In the unlikely event that matters are not resolved guests can contact Euro Management & Co. so they contact the owners direct.
· In order to assess whether individual villas are providing a satisfactory level of facilities, & to maintain standards, guests will be requested to complete an accommodation review at the end of their holidays.
Please note that swimming pools unless otherwise specified are not heated &.are therefore, not operational during the winter months. They are normally operational between April – the end of October.
Telephone: 0044 (0) 117 962 0473
Mobile: 0044 (0) 079899289958
M T W T F S S12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031
For all availability enquiries please contact us
Fantastic week. Huge thanks for having such a fab Villa and making our holiday what it was. We will definitely be back.
A Calland 3rd September 2018
We had a fantastic time and want to go back next year please!
Thanks ffor all your help and organising it all.
H. Hardman 24th August 2018
Thank-you! We had such a great stay at Athena. Just perfect for our little group. The pool was great and we really liked having the kitchen just by the outside space. Sadly we had a hideous delay coming home, just one of those things and all forgotten now. We will most definitely look to book again next year so will be in touch as soon as we know what/where/when.
Clare Van Spall 3rd June 2018
Villa Athena July 2018
“Thank you we really enjoyed the stay, thank you for all your efforts”
Aneeka Sawar 18th July 2018
“Amazing holiday villa”Our group of 6 adults stayed at Villa Athena in September for one week. The villa is beautiful with breathtaking views over The Mediterranean. It was furnished to high standard and the 4 bedrooms each with their own bathroom, were spacious, light and clean. The pool terrace area was especially lovely with a great outdoor dining area and comfortable sun lounges. We were met on arrival by Fuat the caretaker, who showed us around the villa and ensured there were no problems. He looked after us extremely well during our stay, and kept the pool and pool terrace area pristine. He even delivered fresh bread every morning! Kas a ten minute drive away, is a lovely little town with beautiful cobbled streets, great restaurants and interesting shops, well worth a visit. There is a shuttle bus service but we thought it preferable to hire a car. All in all an excellent villa! We had an amazing holiday in Kas and would highly recommend Villa Athena.” – 12/10/2017
Another wonderful holiday here at Villa Athena. It has been good to have all the family with us. Margaret, my wife, Mark our son and his wife together with the grandchildren, Alfie who is 12 and Isabel who is almost 9, are Paragliding later today! Good luck to them.
Now to next year. Can we please book the Villa Athena for the 2 weeks commencing Saturday 1st August 2015? If you send the booking form to me, I will complete it as best I can – may just be Margaret and myself next year.
We are all looking forward to one of Fuat’s barbecue’s this evening!
Take care and thanks again
for everything. The water cooler is a God send!
John.” – 13/08/2014
Fantastic Villa in amazing location
“We were a group of 6 adults staying in Villa Athena for 10 days at the end of October. We were received by the caretaker, Fuat, who was very friendly and helpful and assisted with all our needs and questions. Fuat also took care of the pool and delivered fresh bread every morning. The villa is located on the west side of the peninsula and has a gordious open view over the sea with the yachts passing by on the way to the marina. The villa is spacious, bright and tastefully furnished. In particular we appreciated the kitchen located right inside the dining table at the shaded terrace at the pool area. We were provided with a welcome pack of food, soap, etc, which was just wonderful. It is recommended to rent a car since the villa is about 5 km from the center of Kas. We wholeheartedly endorse Villa Athena and would definitely visit again.” – 06/01/2015
We had a fantastic time in Kas and the villa was lovely – great pool although I wouldn’t want small children there as its all 1.6m deep (not a problem for my early 20s and late teens kids).Thank you again for your services .
Louise” – 03/08/2015
Just to let you know that we had a great holiday and fantastic time at
Villa Athena, so I will do a Trip Advisor when home.Everything was perfect
Tim” – 14/07/2015