Accommodates Up To 6
Luxury Villa Marilyn for rent on the exclusive Kas Peninsula Turkey, with seamless private infinity pool with uninterrupted views of the Mediterranean.
- Luxury Villa Marilyn for rent on the exclusive Kas Peninsula Turkey, with seamless private infinity pool with uninterrupted views of the Mediterranean.
Built to a high standard, offering beautifully furnished in contemporary style and very well equipped accommodation for up to 6 persons, the villa which has free wireless internet access is just 5klm from the up-market resort of Kas, with its many excellent marina side bars restaurants and shops.
Accommodates 6 guests
The fully air-conditioned accommodation offers:
3 double bedrooms, all with xtra kingsize double beds (180 x200) en suite bathrooms & stunning sea views, Both double bedrooms on the upper floor have king sized beds, spacious fitted wardrobes & private sea view balconies; the double bedroom on the ground has patio doors opens directly onto the pool terrace area.
Stylishly furnished open plan, split level living/dining room with vaulted ceiling, polished travertine floors throughout & central feature fire place, equipped with large flat screen plasma digital satellite television with high spec surround sound entertainment system with DVD & CD. The living room has sliding patio doors opening directly onto a shaded alfresco dining terrace that leads to the main pool terrace.
Dining area with seating for up to 8 persons.
Large well fitted kitchen with granite worktops, equipped with electric hob and built – in oven & stainless steel hood extractor, integrated dishwasher and very large American style fridge freezer with ice make and chilled water dispenser.
Automatic washing machine
Large infinity pool with seamless sea views.
Spacious pool terrace with pergola furnished with a stylish rattan seating area and recessed lighting, sun loungers & parasols and poolside shower facility
Shaded sea view terrace with alfresco dining area.
Shaded pergola with stylish seating area on the pool terrace.
Golf Clubs available – nearest golf Course at Belek nr.
All bed linen, bath & bathing towels provided
Weekly cleaning & linen change
Bread delivered every morning at cost
Daily pool clean & refuse collection
Welcome pack of local produce on arrival at the villa
No smoking permitted inside the villa
No pets permitted
Discounted car rental & private Airport transfers available.
Villa Marilyn Start Date End Date Tariff GBP Autumn Winter 2016 1st Nov 14th Dec £700 Festive season 2016 / 2017 15th Dec 8th Jan £1,175 Late winter early Spring 2017 9th Jan 31st Mar £720 Spring 2017 1st April 30th April £810 Early Summer 2017 1st May 31st May £870 Mid summer 2017 1st June 30th June £1.100 High Summer 2017 1st July 31st Aug £1,350 Late summer 2017 1st Sept 30th Sept £1,100 Early Autumn 2017 1st Oct 31st Oct £870 Autumn Winter 2017 1st Nov 14th Dec 720 Festive season 2017 / 2018 15th Dec 8th Jan £1,200 Late winter early Spring 2018 9th Jan 31st Mar £720 Spring 2017 1st April 30th April 840
- Booking terms & procedures:
All guests will be required to:
· Complete a booking form, and then either e-mail or fax it back to Euro Management & co.
· Then send a completed & signed booking form along with a 25% of the total tariff booking deposit.
· The booking deposit payment may be in the form of a sterling cheque, IBAN payment or via a bank transfer payable, or credit card payments via Paypal in sterling.
· A confirmation of booking receipt will be dispatched to guests on receipt of the signed booking form & deposit payment.
· The remaining 75% balance must be paid no later than 10 weeks prior to the arrival date at the Villa.
· The balance payment must be accompanied by a separate security deposit payment, which will not be cashed but will be held as a security deposit for the duration of the guests stay. Subject to there being no damage or breakages to the villas facilities or contents the payment will be returned intact within 10 working days of guests vacating the accommodation.
· A balance payment receipt will be dispatched to guests on receipt of the balance payment & security deposit payment
· Guests wishing to book airport transfers to their accommodation, or car rental may reserve it through Euro Management & co., who will book it with a local agent on their behalf. All transfers & car rental is payable on arrival at the accommodation to the local agent, it is imperative that this is paid for on the day of arrival.
· It is the responsibility of each villa owner to maintain their villas & accommodation to a high standard of maintenance and hygiene, guests are requested to inform the local villa agent immediately any problem arises so they can resolve it. In the unlikely event that matters are not resolved guests can contact Euro Management & Co. so they contact the owners direct.
· In order to assess whether individual villas are providing a satisfactory level of facilities, & to maintain standards, guests will be requested to complete an accommodation review at the end of their holidays.
Please note that swimming pools unless otherwise specified are not heated &.are therefore, not operational during the winter months. They are normally operational between April – the end of October.
Telephone: 0044 (0) 117 962 0473
Mobile: 0044 (0) 079899289958
5 of 5 stars – Reviewed 2 days ago for a stay in September 2015 NEW
This villa is amazing and is equipped down to the very last detail with anything you could ever need to make your holiday a true ‘home from home’.
The bedrooms are all a really good size with great sized en-suite shower rooms – the downstairs double also had a bath. Internal steps and steps down from the road so not ideal for those with mobility issues. Great really well equipped kitchen and covered dining area outside with stone BBQ which we used a lot. Really comfy sun loungers – difficult to drag yourself away from the view from the terrace and the infinity pool is just amazing. The villa is spotless throughout with no insects to bother you.
We’ve stayed in many villas which describe the pool as ‘completely private’ however invariably it is overlooked at some point. This pool is completely screened from the quiet road some distance above the villa and next door properties and has sun all day on the terrace.
Some previous reviews referred to noise from the Aqua Park Hotel next door which thankfully has closed down so there was not a sound to compete with the birds and the sound of the waves as we watched the yachts and gulets passing by below.
The approach road down to the villa past the Sunset Hotel is steep however not busy so you can take your time navigating the route. You don’t need a 4 wheel drive but do need more than a very small car as a bigger engine is preferable for climbing the ascent.
The dolmus passes the top of the road every half hour so you can leave the car at the villa and enjoy a meal out in one of the very many wonderful restaurants in Kas.
This is a fabulous place to chill out in very comfortable surroundings. – Sandie 24 September 2015
Villa Marilyn what a jewel
“Read the earlier review just before departing with some concern but the adjacent Aquapark Hotel probably because of time of year was not an issue. Internal and external decor and furniture is fantastic. Pool area and view are to die for, both during the day and in the evening and cannot recommend highly enough because of this. Only slight issue however is access road to villa which is very steep and had we known this would have hired more suitable vehicle I.e. 4 x 4. Kas roads are poor by any standards and a good vehicle is imperative. Our experience of the local contact Ayhan was fantastic and the UK agents Guy and Lindsay were more than helpful during our stay and as a consequence we would not only commend the villa but also the agents acting who provided for a very enjoyable holiday.” – 11/10/2013
Don’t miss this experience!!
“When I decided to write a review after our best vacation ever we had in Villa Marilyn, I saw for the first time the previous reviews. Me and my family spent 2 weeks, end October, beginning November 2013, in this marvelous villa. The first week there was still guests in Aqua Park Hotel and we did hear some music, but then they closed down the hotel and our last week was unbelievable wonderful. As other reviews point out the villa and its location is fantastic and the kitchen and the furnitures very stylish. The caretaker Ayhan was extremely serviceminded and helpful, and the new dedicated WiFi in the villa worked perfect. Just before we left, they started tearing down Aqua Park Hotel. We were told that villas are to be built in its place, but this will not be during the season as all external building activity is prohibited in Kas from 1/5 to 31/10. So the noise problem will no longer be an issue. I can confirm, that roads to all seafront villas in Kas are steep, but we did well with a standard car (1,4 engine motor). We will book this villa again in May 2014 and recommend it highly to anybody who want an unforgetable and very, very luxurious.” – 11/01/2014
“Having rented many luxury villas on the Peninsular in previous years we have high expectations. Villa Marylyn did not disapoint the accommodation was 1st class, the interior décor was stylish and at the same time comfortable, the pool area was a delight, the view was breath taking. The Villa provides all that is needed for either a family holiday or a great location to escape the world, but be close enough to Kas for all your needs. Shangri-La may be fictional, Villa Marylyn is not.” – 30/06/2014
We are home safe and well after having a truly wonderful stay at Villa Marilyn, thank you. We are already missing our daily swim in the fab pool, the friendly locals, the raki and glorious sunshine.
Dawn & Stephen” – 05/07/2015
We had a great time at the villa and hope to go back in years to come.
Thanks Lindsay – 18/08/2015
“Yes we had a lovely time thankyou.
Nick” – 31/08/2015